- File Name Android SDK Platform Tools 34.0.0 (Linux)
- Version 34.0.0
- Download 30
- File Size 6.09 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date February 13, 2023
- Last Updated February 13, 2023
Android SDK Platform Tools refer to a collection of tools that are required to develop and test Android apps. The two most commonly used tools in this package are Android Debug Bridge (ADB) and Fastboot.
- ADB is a command-line tool that enables communication between an Android device and a computer, allowing developers to perform various tasks, such as transferring files, debugging apps, and installing or uninstalling apps.
- Fastboot is a protocol for flashing new firmware onto Android devices. It allows developers to flash custom recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels onto Android devices.
Both ADB and Fastboot are important tools for Android developers, as they provide access to the low-level functionality of Android devices and enable them to perform various tasks and debug their apps.
This package only supports the Linux platform.
You can read more about the Android SDK Platform Tools at Team Android.